Thursday, April 22, 2010

Looking Up

Be careful if you don't look up,
Things may pass right under your nose and you won't notice...

Faites attention, levez la tete,
des tas de choses peuvent vous passer sous le nez
sans que vous ne vous en rendiez compte...

New York Subway, Times Square Station.

17 comments:

  1. allez moi je sors 41th street, direction le bryant park ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous shot with the man in focus but not the train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great shot.
    & so true, things pass by me all the time without my noticing - especially if I am absorbed in my reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent photo, Marie-Noyale. I must practice these 'blurred movement' photos. Actually, I pretty much always look up; Belgrade has some beautiful old facades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ne bougez pas, n'avancez surtout pas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Au moins lui, personne ne l'a poussé...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and photograph Marie..
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a thought provoking post. Excellent work here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. En plus de laisser passer son métro, il a peut-être perdu son chemin. Il y a des journées qui commencent mal, des fois...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super shot. I"ve never taken many Metro shots in Paris. Guess I'm a little intimidated. Love the movement you caught here. One must mind the gap! :)
    V

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful idea and this picture is beautiful!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Motion and stillness all in one. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blur of the train. Almost as if it were a phantom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work! I even get a little dizzy by the motion in this pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice job! I love his nonchalance to the subway whizzing by!

    ReplyDelete