Sunday, May 1, 2011

Peek-a-Boo

On a Monday morning Who wouldn't want
to play Hide and Seek in the grass...

Le lundi matin quel est celui d'entre nous
qui n'aimerait pas jouer a cache cache dans l'herbe...

Rye Marshlands.

14 comments:

  1. Hello pretty!
    Oh, oh, I know where Rye Marshland is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. il y a pas foule ce lundi matin pour aller au boulot ;)) tres belle composition

    ReplyDelete
  3. sympa , aller se cacher dans l'herbe , un beau programme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful to see him swimming in a sea of grass. excellent capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to play peek-a-boo with the sun this morning and hide under my blankets to sleep more. I like this fellow though, lost in the amber waves of grass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To play Hide and Seek, you should be able to count... Do ducks count? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Peter, they say "duck, duck, goose!" (a children's game)

    I love how you have captured him in the sea of grass... It is almost as if he is posing in profile for you! Great depth of field.

    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cute, and a nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome image! I just love this shot, the colours are truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. je réponds à la question...
    celui qui a le rhume des foins

    :-)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete